Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Dirty Picture - A Re-view is always Necessary

Just watched The Dirty Picture. Should have watched it earlier. The first thought during the movie was - "wish could watch such a movie everyday". No I am Serious .

If she had been a part of my life, I would not be able to bear Silk for a moment. But who isn't Silk in the dark... in the very very dark of her hearts? Let me tell you her problem - she is a danger-est , if its superlative is allowed, combination of Desires , Talent and Confidence.



The movie has one achievement - you can not either appreciate or criticize Vidya's character. If you appreciate - you are a hypocrite. If you are criticizing , you are a fool. And still more - she leaves you in hangover, showing both her sides, the dark one more sharply, you feel worthless as a judge.

The movie has two souls. One resides in the powerful Acting of Vidya Balan who definitely deserves accolades for it and another is in the Dialog. Every dialog of the movie was a hit or say did hit - hit all those writers, makers and viewers out there.

All of this crap I wrote above there, I couldn't say what I actually wanted to. Anyway. Only a few eluding words would do for now -

The desires whisper their each breathe
In the crevices of her Silk sierra ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...