Tuesday, February 17, 2015

May God all your wishes come true :)


                                               I dream a lot. Mostly I dream of a peaceful life free of all kind of pollutions. And just the idea of a life Befikar gives you a soothing relaxation. What if it does come true? I am a jobless right now but whenever I think of a dream job it is a kind of work where you just have to sit in front of internet with cup cakes, coffee and good things to read. I wish someone could give you money for doing what you like and doing it when you like. Enough for the day dreams but really! what if there are no worries in your bag , just money in your account.

Top five things that I would do if I were #Befikar Umar Bhar are :

1.  To have a Farmhouse -
                            The first thing that I would do is to have a farmhouse. Me and my husband always dream to have a farmhouse far from the city. Whether to have a relaxed weekend or to have parties on occasions, a farmhouse is such an ideal place.

2. Own a club or cafe - 
                           Farmhouse is okay but an Adda to organize a Club is my dream. I love the ideas of informal club, coffee house, book cafe and alike. I am totally a social worm and I am in love with literati discussions and artistic ambiance. If ever I have a book cafe or club , I would decorate it with paintings of newbie artists , antique and recreational stuff and loads of books. We can always fulfill our dreams , isn't it? 

3. Own a Library - 
                           Did I say I am a hardcore book lover? Although that doesn't mean reading books all the time but I cherish reading books than anything. I believe a person becomes a complete human being only by reading good books. Francis Bacon has said it aptly, " “Reading maketh a full man; and writing an axact man" So some day I want to establish a Library in my town or may be a chain of libraries all over the country. It is said, think of sky, at least you would reach top of a tree.

 4. Go on a World Tour - 
                             It has been hardly one year of my marriage and we have gone on three tours including honeymoon. We have visited Daman, Shirdi (Nasik), Saputara , Himachal Pradesh, Vaishno Devi and most recently Goa. Me and my husband both love visiting new places. We both are adventurous. But life does not always allow you such freedom. Specially belonging to the middle class family you are tied up with so many social responsibilities and the pressure to earn enough money always remain the same. But if I ever get a chance, I would go on a World Tour.

5.  For the parents and kids - 
                                 We have many dreams in our lives which we think we will  fulfill once we are retired or have enough money but the ground reality is we are hardly able to fulfill all of them. But on two things we never compromise- wishes of our parents and future of our children.

                                If not for the 1- 4 wishes but for the fifth wish, we surely need a lot of financial planning. These days everywhere you listen "aaj kal zindagi ka koi bharosa nahin", that means there is no surety of life these days. So one should plan their finance in the way that even if some causality happen to them, their family does not break down. As long as I understand , the life insurance is a good option. The IDBI federal life insurance  is even better. Not sure? Read here- IDBI Life Insurance  the five reasons why you should choose to be #Befikar Umar Bhar. No time to read the page then watch the one minute video and you would surely like to go into its details.

 By the way, what will be your five wishes? Well, whatever they are , May God all your wishes come true :)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...