Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Rules or No Rules - This is Amazing !

Rules or No Rules , But this book/ blog post is Amazing ! 

Right now I am reading a blog post on a blog -  Treasure Within . How did I reach there? Well I have an answer for it too. I reached there through a nice blog which I follow called Letscoevolvewithkiran

I have been reading the Rules. And here is the one which compelled me to share the whole post here - 

Rule 7
Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighbourhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful! It is easy to be thankful when all is well. A Sufi is thankful not only for what he has been given but also for all that he has been denied.
This is also beautiful - 
Rule 1
How we see God is a direct reflection of how we see ourselves. If God brings to mind mostly fear and blame, it means there is too much fear and blame welled inside us. If we see God as full of love and compassion, so are we.
I hope it is tempting and you won't be able to hold yourself back to read the whole of it. Enjoy then ! :)
Loads of love !  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...