Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gift a Book - A Christmas Game on Facebook

These days on Facebook , a status message titled -  Gift a Book,  is being viraled from one profile to another. The game is interesting, a way to celebrate Christmas by gifting one book to an unknown person. I don't know who initiated it but it is a rather very intelligent game I have ever participated in.

What's the message -  

Gift a Book - 

I need 6 people of any age to participate in a book exchange. You have to buy one book and send it to one person and you'll receive 36 in return. Comment if you're interested and I will PM you the information. Let's get some Christmas spirit going.


How it works -  

When someone comments "yes" on your message. You forward the chain message in which there are two addresses 1- on which your friend has to send a book. another 2 on which your friend's friend will send books to you. Like a chain goes, and you get 36 books from your 6 friend's another 6X6 friends = 36.  

I have send a book to one. And I am waiting my gifts now :p 

Interesting na! 

So find such a message on Facebook to participate in this game. Hurry !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...