Monday, May 2, 2016

The Happiness Challenge - IBMC#10

Happiness is Believing. I had an epiphany in my life when I was in college. I had come to believe in Krishna and could get intuitions about my Mom. I know it sounds eerie but when you believe in some supernatural force, it responds.  It is like heart to heart talk you could have with God.

Happiness is not when God listens to you and fulfill all your wishes, it is that when things don’t go as you had expected but still you believe that God might have some better plan. Knowing that He knows better than us, Accepting that whatever He does ,is best for us, and believing that He is always with us, is happiness.

When you develop a relationship with God, you realize he is not there to judge or punish, rather he is there to support and to accompany.

Happiness is Believing in God, with a belief that is unshakable.


                                                        10

#This post is written for the prompt - The Happiness Challenge (IBMC)

3 comments:

  1. Reading this was happiness!

    Many congratulations and thank you for completing the challenge. You can now use the IBMC logo. I have updated the challengers list which can be found here:
    https://itsphblog.wordpress.com/ibmc/the-challengers/

    I will also put a summary at the end of the month. It was more than happiness to read all your prompts. Thank you again.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you in fact, challenges were really Inspiring. Enjoyed a lot being a part of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...