Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Struggle Continued ...

Like a horn , day in & day out , the word rings in my ear " Struggle".

Struggle around , struggle inside ! Everyone is struggling for one or the other thing.

When I am not given attention , I struggle to get it. When I am given , I struggle not to be proud or forget the realities of life by indulging in it. So , Struggle again , in the form of contradiction.

I am astonished to realize how everyone is struggling at one time , both with "something internal" and "something external". It seems we all are fighting two battles together , with a pressure to win both or left in despair.

He always says, " why! dear struggle is a good sign. You will learn something out of it. " Oh yes! positively,  I will at least learn to live with them . Struggles like problems contain its own solution. Escaping from one kind of struggle means entering into another struggle. And believing that you can come out of them simply means YOU CAN - after just a little struggle to find out - How?

I wonder whose struggle is more painful and distressing , youth's or elder's? Well , stupid question ! Of course everyone find his own struggle more painful , isn't it? But as I am at the dawn of my twenties , I feel like a baby full of energy to play with "struggles" like a toy , experimenting with them as well as learning from those experiments .  Try it - not a bad idea - to play with your struggle ! Really !

Man can die but never be defeated , is the theme of the novel The Old man and The Sea . So,  definitely you will never be defeated if you try to fight with your Struggles. Honest Warriors are never defeated . You might die but not in vain - you will be remembered as a Martyr !

So , better Struggle be Continued and you be a Warrior !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...