Friday, November 26, 2010

Re-experienced a Second World : Banasthali Vidhyapeeth



Umm..amm... (sighs and smiles) !!! This was our first reaction upon seeing our old university , Banasthali Vidhyapeeth. I ask myself so many times - what's there in that place? Some magic? or Something else? It is so different from entire world - it is a world in itself. But this world , mind you , is a reverse world , wanna know how , let me tell you then - 

1. A place where a four wheeler strives for space as its a world of Walking Dolls. Excuse me for exaggeration. :P

2. Only place dominated by Females , they are superior , and no wonder if someday male minority would begin a fight for their rights , calling it , Malism , oopz ...sounds bad! :D

3. Umbrella is sold more in summer than Monsoon.

4. Everything colors Pink . :) No , it was just a joke :P .

5. And Guys are poorly treated and poorly stared and vulgarly commented so guys! don't dare to go alone there. :)
And so on ... 

Well , you cant get the  hold of the soul of Banasthali from few petty points , you need to experience it , you need to watch the beauty , feel the peace of solitude and breath its fresh air . Its a second world indeed! Petty things become great just like this Apaji ka Mela , but you wont understand why they become great because you have never lived in Banasthali.These things make Banasthali a second world , unique,different and unexplainable.

 We had stayed with our old friend , its always a pleasure to meet your old friends but it is dangerous if your stay is short. We stayed for two days in hostel (illegally) . And guess what? We enjoyed like hell ... thanks to her roomies also .. they were literally Fun to gossip with .. and yeah ... Ehsaas was always the center of our talk... :) :P shhh.. it is a girly secret! 

So , now when I look back and think , what we got from our Banasthali trip? I smile , and I know what's it - 
....
two pairs of open-toe sandals :P No Jokes this time ... our sandals had broken because of messy ground of mela and we had to buy new ones ... but it was very difficult and unromantic for Swati to walk with bare feet on a wet ground though I think it was fun too and I think Swati will also agree... it was a Romantic trip ;)

And wait wait wait... I forgot to share an important and beautiful part of this trip - I met with my seniors and Geeta Ma'am. Geeta ma'am was as usual cheery and warm . She is a wonderful teacher and an epitome of literature itself. And my meet up with Seniors was something like - ahem ahem... Unique ! They looked at me - and they didn't know who I am ... (by face , of course coz on FB we talk as if we know each other since a long time ) . 

By the way , don't you assume that I love Banasthali ... but how can you not love a place which gave you so many things .... and so called Friends !!! Miss them & Love them !!!  


Whatever However Anyhow Anyway Banasthali ROCKS!!!! :D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...