Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Walk to Remember...

Finally ! Yesterday I watched A Walk to Remember... what was it like?? ...umm its an Airy Movie... only a vague feeling lingers over...

A friend who had recommended the movie asked me which 'walk' is actually mentioned in the title? I thought about it. The title says : a walk which was worth remembering. In the movie , I feel, it was , when she walks to the aisle as a bride. The moment was dream fulfilling for her.

But there is more to my interpretation : A Walk which is worth remembering is when you walk into someone's life. You plan Nothing and as she says, God has bigger plans for us. He knew that she is sick and she needs someone and so He sent an Angel, who also needed someone who could show faith in him and make him confident. God has really better plans. It is the biggest miracle when we walk into each other's lives and touch their hearts. Nicholas Sparks knows simple and beautiful ways to teach about love, faith, hope and miracles. I loved one dialogue specially when girl who is suffering from Leukemia says, I didn't want any reasons to be angry with god. 

10 comments:

  1. @ngel: This coverstory of urs was nice n lovely :)
    do you write for only the movies you like? What if someone requests you to write one for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sangam.
    I write for movies that provoke thoughts in me :) well if somebody recommends a good movie and asks me to write , I would love to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Inception", it would provoke flurry of thoughts in you.
    Waiting for those thoughts to read here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inception - umm.. i have watched it. It is a kind of movie that destroys all thoughts in you. I have watched Shutter Island, another of Leonardo Dicaprio movie, loved it but again it was destroyer of all thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shutter Island is a movie that would keep you confused until you reach the end and would want to bang your head over wall.
    Inception,gave me many moments of restlessness,the complexities within DeCaprio and the story of Dream within a Dream, that's what made me feel somehow attached to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bang ur head ... Exactly. :P But liked its ending. One dialogue had all for it.
    I had watched Inception in movie hall and while watching i didnt get it a bit. Afterwards i read the plot n so got something out of it. The idea is undoubtedly fascinating.
    You r so much into dreams n all stuff? :)
    M glad, btw, dat we have some common platform for sharing ideas n artistic stuff :)
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm,right, it's the idea that pulled everyone!
    I was so much into dreams,and all stuffs that it was difficult for me once to accept the reality around.
    See,that's y I requested Inception.
    A movie could tell ur story angel.
    Glad we've common likes n yeah,c ya on this platform again.. "we all are waiting for a train" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) well.. I would have in fact asked you now of your interpretation of the movie. Since its been long and the movie was a riddle to me, I will have to watch it again in order to dig deeper.
    "we all are waiting for a train"... :) some of us just let the train pass by each time and some of us always catch the wrong one :)
    Tc!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm..Wouldn't be able to write for Inception,m sorry,I'm afraid it would expose some buried emotions.
    And yes be the pilot of ur train,it wd alwayz be the right one then!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...