Wednesday, January 11, 2012

about those days...

source- Josphine Blue
I can not forget my childhood because of the fantastic magical places I visited at that time. Sitting at the window sill of my shabby little room, I would see the moon's reflection in tidal waves, I would play with white sand and run along the beach. I would sneak in to the private rooms when couples have slept carelessly, I would inhale the nightly fragrance of secret clubs and see curvy shapes through sharp red and yellow lights. I had tasted all kinds of lives. Imagination was a thing then...the Soul ... . And so it happens sometimes, Soul dies before the body. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice memoir somyaa, I too had a habit of sitting alone and gazing the stars and wondering what's the science behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you Sangam
    I am not surprised at it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...