Thursday, January 12, 2012

"a moving"...

... and there are some souls who are always restless. I had thought, it was a sin... to be restless. As if restlessness was a weapon of Devil. He would soak your soul through it. I tried to find peace. Looked for it at the Church, in the tinkling sound of temple bells, in the fragrant sticks that burnt themselves. I tried to seek it into his eyes, his plain but sincere words, his purity and deep understanding. There was peace but it was not for me. I had to find my own. But there were more questions beforehand.
How it is, that I always wanted to be a dumb. And a part of me , that always wanted to be 'all-knowing'.
Source- painting by Nel
And there are moments when I feel fortunate I didn't find peace. I am yet a traveler. What if , there is no other way to tread upon after attaining the Peace? What if there is nothing after Peace? I am not full of wayside scenes yet. I want to see more and feel more and live more. Salvation? The earth's not a bad place either. I am least sad that there is inadequate in me because there is also a infinite... there is always 'a moving'...

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful truth realised; Although a movement is always towards an attainment but never it is of lesser importance. A walk is as important or at times more important than the destination. Moving has so much to offer along with the bliss of motion only if we can immerse ourselves in it and keep eyes wide open to things motion has to show and senses reciptble to experiences motion has on offer.

    Wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nuktaa- Thank you and your words added charm to it :)

    @mr bonjangles - nice to see you here after long time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...