Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Blogging is a whole World

It has been long since I have been familiar with the Second Life called the Internet. I was merely in eight standard when I learned a couple of things about Internet. Chatting became a love till twelfth standard but there was one more thing that attracted me a lot, and it was Blogging. I began to make free websites. Web designing became my passion. But Maths Phobia ensured my Failure in Web Designing Diploma course. Anyway, it was around my graduation that I began to write blogs. My last pages of diaries craved to be published and get noticed by the world. As A.I.T.E. (IndiOne, IndiBlogger) says, "keep blogging - it's the best thing you humans ever invented.", I completely agree. 

Blogging is a whole world. I am a part of IndiBlogger since long time, and I have seen it growing unbelievably. It organizes Blogger Meetings, it holds contests and now it has launched a new platform for those who take writing seriously and write effectively. IndiOne 2.0 is a system designed to help businesses with their content marketing needs and reward quality publishers with an income. That's such a good news for Bloggers. So Bloggers get up and start ! there's a lot to do in the market, grab opportunities and Open up your world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...