Friday, April 29, 2016

The Mass Media Challenge - IBMC#06


               I was standing at the lake side, crimson color of the sky mirrored in the water, gave a dingy mood to the twilight. The words of past life regression therapist echoed in my mind, " The ghost of your past will haunt you forever." My whole body shook , I felt a chilled shivering. As I closed my eyes, I saw a hazy body shape, neither brighter nor darker...as if it had no skin... An acute pain occurred in my head. I saw in the middle of lake again a murky shape. Suddenly from all the directions I heard, I have come to take you. Come with me.. I have come to take you... come with me... I have waited all the long for you... only for you.... " In the midst of this madness I heard telephone ring, I picked up my mobile. It was no one. There was no telephone anywhere and I had heard...clearly the ring of telephone.

                              task-6

#This post is written for the prompt- The Mass Media Challenge (IBMC)

6













1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...